Decoding a VIN

I've recenly embarked on a retoration voyage on a 51 2 door sedan/Coupe, Model: CHA. In trying to get some background info on the car, I tried (but failed) to find a VIN decoder.

Can anyone point me to one - or let me know what my VIN (C35392) would tell me?

Thanks for any help you can offer,

Maury

Reply to
maury

On a Studebaker, the body tag on the firewall offers a lot more information than the serial number. It will tell you year, model, body style and trim level. I can only guess that yours will read something like "10G F3" or 10G C3" from what you mentioned it is.

Craig.

Reply to
studebaker8

Reply to