DEEPNHOCK Signing Off For A While (ot)

Time to shut down this 'puter and pack it away for a short move.... Should be on sporadically the next few weeks, but will be too busy to pay close attention to much besides moving. Deep-N-Hock Acres is packed up and the move starts tomorrow. Bummer the timing what with Omaha, and Asheville coming up... But! On the bright side... If this all works out it will mean more Studebakering for the long haul. See y'all soon. Have a cold one for me! (If you send e-mail...Be patient, as it will be answered....sometime or another Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Rice

We'll talk bout ya in Asheville.

Dustybob

Reply to
Dustybob

Reply to
mbstude

"Happy Trails to you, until we meet again!" Save Move!! Flathead

Reply to
FlatheadGeo

"safe"

Reply to
FlatheadGeo

Dateline: Tuesday 9/5/06

Part one completed! Am homeless for a week or so.

Strange thing about closings now... With the advent of electronic wire transfer banking, there is no check changine hands. Spent an hour signing things and felt gipped when they all got up and shook hands and said we were all through. Oh, well. Writing this on a motel 'puter, as we are flat out tired and are going to take a nap, get up and have a cocktail, and go right back to bed for a while. Sleeeeeep..... Jeff (yawning hurts..) Rice

Reply to
Jeff

Update: Friday 9/15/06

Part two will be completed next Wednesday.... Plan A did not work out worth a hoot. Money paid to home inspector saved me from a Tom Hanks 'Money Pit' movie nightmare.... Found another superb location, and they accepted my offer and we close next Wednesday. More when I am not homeless. Jeff PS: Pat and Emily Skelly feed a guy well!

Reply to
Jeff

Reply to
mbstude

Super! (Sorry about the GA/FL error...) We close Wednesday afternoon and the PODS show up on Thursday. Going to be a grunt couple 3 weeks. Didn't buy the place on the lake, but bought a much nicer, and newer place NE of Brooklet. My next door neighbors are cotton fields. It is so quiet out there my ears ring. Am so looking forward to part three of the program. Jeff

mbstude wrote:

Reply to
Jeff

Reply to