Did any of you guys goto back to the fifties and take pics of all the studebakers?

Howdy, I got a real good spot and completely bricked. The first car show i took my car to and i forgot to take a pic of it there. If you took any pics let me know. ED

Reply to
FortyTwo

Not sure about your particular event, but alot of pics from the shows are posted up here

Close to 1000 pics

Hope this helps

Reply to
JLA