Dixieland Cruisers Savannah Car Show

Took the truck and went over to Pat Skelly's and we tooled on over to the Dixieland Cruisers annual car show.. My first time for this show, and it was a hoot. There were a couple hundred cars there, including some superb orphans like an Essex, and a neat Buick. Took a few pic's, but not a whole bunch as I had some newbie host duties to do.

There was food, entertainment, games, prizes ( 50/50 was over $500)...Had a poker run last night.. Car clubs from over 200 miles came there... Came away superbly impressed with the club. Great time, great weather... Great people. I was asked to give away a trophy, and 'lo and behold, they had me give a trophy to the owner of a flamed '53 coupe.. Jeff (I think it was fixed ) Rice

Reply to
Jeff Rice

I see someone brought along 2 of the Dixie Chicks;)

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

I remember those big ugly Dodge business coupes. There was a little old lady who drove one in my neighborhood back in the early 50's. It had one of those fluid drives.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

What was the year model of the Buick coupe? Was wonderin because I have a '33 Buick coupe that looks like it...just a little different grill.

Reply to
Loy Daniel