Don Garlits interview today OT

I heard a good interview with the king of drag racing, Big Daddy Don Garlits on the Alex Jones program this morning. Mr. Garlits is very bright & well-spoken, and is very knowlegable in areas far removed from the racing field. It is no wonder that he is so well respected. He is really my kind of guy, though I doubt I will ever drive as fast as he has. In March '03, at age of 71, he drove 323 mph, pulling 8 g's.

For a link to the interview:

Barry

Your link is incomplete. The web page you refer to does not show the interview connection.

I have met Mr. Garlits and was a neighbor , and would like to read/hear/see what this interview has in it.

Did he mention his distaste for the current political party system and why he feels this way about it?

I found the website just about as far off the scale as some current left wing stuff, which is no surprise.

Give us a better link so we don't have to subject our senses to the rest of the site....please.

"Barry" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

I found a podcast of the interview, but I wasn't willing to wait through all the crap just to hear Garlits.

Reply to
zoombot