Drag Racing and NASCAR (ot)

Gotta love it.... Jeg's (kudo's to Cory Mac and their marketing department) did a prerace promo in the pits area at Bristol Speedway... During one of the NASCAR pre-race shows they had a segment where Kenny Wallace was doing a live bit, and right behind him (and I mean right behind him) they had the Jeg's Top Fuel dragster doing their warm up routine...... (Now, I knew what was coming....) Kenny's talking at warp 2 (as usual), and he is saying it was pure chaos in the pit area what with this dragster gizmo idling on 95% nitromethane.... I was watching Kenny when Cory Mac did the clutch 'burn in' blip on the throttle against the brakes... Kenny Wallace jumped about a foot and nearly pee'd his announcer pants... Best TV drag racing spot I have seen in a long time ... Jeff (Wish I was in that speedway to hear that!) Rice

Reply to
Jeff Rice