drove the dump truck to skool

Today was the last day of the year, so I drove the $2.00 2R15 to school today. It ran fine, except for a little flooding when cranking. I rode a couple of teachers around and was the talk of the day. Didn't get to dump out anything though... (sheesh) Now, to fix that gas guage, it reads 1/2 of a tank no matter what. Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

Yee Haa Matt!!! What a babe magnet. just kidding. I.L.Y.T. < figure that out. jimmijim

Reply to
jimmijim8

Reply to
Robert Black

Reply to
Robert Black

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
mbstude

Ya think? One of my customers told me a little while ago he finally got through to one of the newer office girls who never talked a whole lot by yelling to her. "I see you came to work topless this morning!" when she pulled up in the parking lot in her Miata. It was the first time she drove it to work with the top down.

Craig.

Reply to
studebaker8

Put a load of hay in it and you will attract LOTS of babes...the kind that go "mooo".... (Sorry Young Captain, just couldn't resist..). Studebaker George (just wait 'till poor 'ol Matthew gets a sweetie and has his whole life screwed up)

Reply to
Studebaker George

Reply to
John Poulos

Reminds me of my last gig... They sent me out all the corporate compliance video's and books to complete (field position)... I dutifully did them and sent them in. At the next annual meeting I got in hot water because I asked them if the sexual harassment video was a prevention video, or an instructional 'how to' video. After the laughter died down I found out the HR people are not the least but humorous... Jeff (scoring points depends on who is counting.....) Rice

"John Poulos" wrote...

***
Reply to
Jeff Rice

A couple of women were in an agricultural related business together here a few years ago. They dealt 99.9% of the time with male area farmer's. They had a sign on the wall behind their desk which read:

"Sexual Harassment Will Not Be Tolerated... But it Will be Scored!

Reply to
Loy Daniel

Reply to
Robert Black

That indeed IS a valid concern. I normally despise video cameras watching over one seeing if their pulling their fair share of the workload, but in this case, its a necessary evil. If you or one of your fellow workers got into an argument with her over small thing, all she has to say is "He touched me!" even though it may not be true, and management suddenly jumps all over YOU! Now if she slaps you on the back of the head, think management would believe you, or take action? I highly doubt it.

Craig.

Reply to
Craig Parslow