Durham Studebaker building under renovation

I got the following email yesterday. For those in central North Carolina you might be able to help this guy out. I added the email address that will take you to the reality company that is dealing in this property. If you click for more info. you will get a four page flier like thing with all the particulars. Could be a really nice building. Let's see now.... rather than moving out into the country....maybe a loft apartment..... Studebaker storage and shop below..... Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

Sorry, I got so caught up in the building, I didn't click and paste. Here is the stuff I left out: Hi Joe-

Was wondering if you might be interested in this redevelopment project we are working on in durham. We are renovating the old Studebaker dealership/ repair shop here and looking for old photos that might be used for a small website or marketing materials as we turn it into an office and retail building. Do you have any? Even if they are not of this building, but cool old photos, that would be great:

Hi Joe-

Was wondering if you might be interested in this redevelopment project we are working on in durham. We are renovating the old Studebaker dealership/ repair shop here and looking for old photos that might be used for a small website or marketing materials as we turn it into an office and retail building. Do you have any? Even if they are not of this building, but cool old photos, that would be great.

We are restoring the old Studebaker

Reply to
itraseecab

Man, am I getting old or what? Messed up again! Let me try this one more time:

Hi Joe-

Was wondering if you might be interested in this redevelopment project we are working on in durham. We are renovating the old Studebaker dealership/ repair shop here and looking for old photos that might be used for a small website or marketing materials as we turn it into an office and retail building. Do you have any? Even if they are not of this building, but cool old photos, that would be great.

We are restoring the old Studebaker wheel sign on the exterior wall. Maybe you guys could drive some Studebakers up for a promotional event? Could be a lot of fun. Here is a flyer that shows the building. Any help would be much appreciated!

Reynolds M. Maxwell Maverick Partners Realty Services work: 919-682-0501 cell: 919-593-1190

itraseecab

Hey, I ate there once! Used to be a German restaurant called "The Weeping Radish", the food was really good, I had a sort of German pot roast.

Jeff DeWitt

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt