E-Bay Prices

Some one just paid $307.56 for a Studebaker Dealership sign flyer/catalog.

So I guess that $16,000 for a Chevy Sign isnt out of line.

BG

Reply to
Bill Glass

Michael - Roseland FL

I was bidding on it, just for that reason. Not to reproduce the book though.

Reply to
Bill Glass

Funny how you can run into stuff like this.... I was at the York swap meet charity auction last year (enjoying the Keystone chapter supplied kegger with Danny Thomas and friends)...... I watched the 'good stuff' get snapped up pretty quickly... They held up a box of old papers. Old car magazines mostly, but the auctioneer was rummaging through the box and held up one for a second that had a red ball logo on it with the medium/dark blue cover on it.... Noticing that my view of the podium was somewhat 'obstructed', I immediately bid on the box, not quite knowing what exactly it was. After winning the bid and having the box passed back to me, I found out I had purchased a box of old, old chapter newsletters (fun reading), a bunch of old Argosy magazines, some old Motor Trends.... and several 30's vintage Studebaker dealer publications... There was gold in that there box indeed! Jeff (added them to the library) Rice

"Bill Glass" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Reply to