E-Bay Question

There was a promo on E-Bay. I saw something wrong with it. I "asked" the buyer about a missing parking light. The seller responded to me, saying it was missing. My question, .........my question to seller did not appear on the sale page. I was under the impression that all questions about an item do show up on the auction page. The promo, missing a parking light and having some damage should have not sold as high as it did. Does the seller have a right to not post questions thru E-Bay?

Been away too long

BG

Reply to
Bill Glass

I have wondered about this also. Sometimes the questions are posted and other times not. What gives ebay gurus?

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

He chose not to post your question, and his answer.

Bill Glass wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

I get a lot of questions like " I'm not interested in your car, but do you want to but my Avanti" , those I don't post.

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Like I said, been away too long, did not know it was an option. Somebody got stuck.

BG

Reply to
Bill Glass