eBay delivery question

All,

I recently won an auction on eBay for ... you guessed it another bloody transmission. It was a good price but between the price of the transmission and shipping it's still a decent piece of change.

The seller was paid via PayPal two weeks ago Saturday, and they left positive feedback, but the transmission still hasn't arrived. Saturday I sent a note inquiring if there was a holdup and asking for a tracking number, I've yet to get a response.

The seller is a "Power Seller" with over 1300 transactions and a 99.4% positive rating, they are also located in Tennessee which had some tough weather recently.

How long should I wait before doing anything more? Any suggestions on where to go from here?

Thanks,

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Jeff,

Go in on PayPal and enter a dispute. If the seller does not respond within three days you will get your money back.

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

And do it NOW! IIRC you have only 30 days from the close of the auction to initiate a dispute request or you're SOL.

Brooksie

Reply to
Brooksie

Take a look in your current SDC roster and see if the seller is a member of the club. If so, it should give a phone number... call him... Maybe some emergency has happened at his end...

If you cannot get hold of him this way, and he is not returning e-mails, I'd go the dispute route with eBay and PayPal.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

You can get his telephone number from ebay.

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

How was he shipping it? Motor freight can be that slow...

Reply to
Loy Daniel