ebay hawk

Aint no '62. Looks like it may be a '56.

Jerry Forrester

Don't care much for the way he chains it down to the trailer.

Jerry Forrester

And if it's a '56, it would be a Power Hawk which excludes a 289...

JT

Jerry Forrester wrote:

Grumpy AuContraire

Looks like somebody told him.....Retitled it.

--Dave

1963 Avanti R1 3sp. R1493

mcavanti

steering wheel is '56 but the hood is '57-61. I can't see the pics well enough to see if the doors are '56 or '57-61. Sure wouldn't mind having some trim off that car, if anyone buys it and shoots it in the head.

nate

mcavanti wrote:

Nate Nagel

Nate, I saw that one too. The doors have the scallops, so I'd guess it's '56. I was actually wondering if it might be a '53-'55 car with some Hawk parts grafted onto it.

I wonder if Salstude or StudeBob are watching it? Looks like a parts car to me, for sure.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

me, for sure.