Ebay items for sale - 63 Lark fenders, etc.

I've just listed some new items on Ebay including right and left front fenders for a 63 Lark, a 63 Lark hood, and a 59/60 Lark rear window (backlight):

The front fenders are rust-free ones from my 63 Wagonaire - I recently swapped out the 63 front sheetmetal for a 64 set and I don't need the fenders and hood anymore. I hear the 63 fenders are rare.

FYI - I listed the fenders as pick up only, but I am willing to ship via Greyhound.

Scott Rodgers

Reply to
scottlrodgers

was in a measure brought off from popery; but seemed very awkward and dull in receiving any clear notion of the Protestant scheme till he was converted; and then he was remarkably altered in this respect.

There is a vast difference, as observed, in the degree, and also in the particular manner, of persons' experiences, both at and after conversion; some have grace working more sensibly in one way, others in another. Some speak more fully of a conviction of the justice of God in their condemnation; others, more of their consenting to the way of salvation by Christ; and some, more of the actings of love to God and Christ. Some speak more of acts of affiance, in a sweet and assured conviction of the truth and faithfulness of God in His promises; others, more of their choosing and resting in God as their whole and everlasting portion; and of their ardent and longing desire after God, to have communion with Him; and others, more of their abhorrence to themselves for their past sins, and earnest longings to live to God's glory for the time to come. But it seems evidently to be the same work, the same habitual change wrought in the heart; it all tends the same way, and to the same end; and it is plainly the same spirit that breathes and acts in various persons. There is an endless variety in the particular manner and circumstances in which persons are wrought on; and an opportunity of seeing so much will show that God is further from confining Himself to a particular method in His work on souls than some imagine. I believe it has occasioned some good people amongst us, who were before too ready to make their own experience a rule to others, to be less censorious and more extended in their charity; and this is an excelle

Reply to
scottlrodgers