Ebay scam?????

Is this listing too good to be true????????

Ron Butts

Sure looks like it to me..Worth at least another $12K to $15 K

Dave B

Reply to
mcavanti

I need to confirm it before reporting him. I e-mailed offered to come by with cash and pick it up.

mcavanti wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Where would you put it?

Reply to
SilverStude

Good question. I would have to thin the stable out some "just to have a place to sleep"

Ron Butts

All you need is to deposit the money and the picture is yours to keep! I bet "he" even offers free shipping anywhere in the US for that price.

Same type ad as teh 61 convertible last week

Reply to
jbwhttail

Judge Judy had a case on the other day where a women paid $400+ for two cell phones on e-Bay. What she recieved was a picture of the two phones in a envelope..The seller said what you see is what you get...But Judy in her wisdom saw that in the ad it told the weight of the phones.. the paper weighed a lot less. She lost the case and she was turned into the attorney general of her state. Buyer Beware.

Dave B.

Reply to
mcavanti

seems to me this was on ebay before because I asked seller if it was 4 wheel drive

Reply to
oldcarfart

JP,

Did you get a reply from this guy about coming by with cash to buy?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 506 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
blacklarkviii

Not a word, nor has he made me a approved bidder.

blacklarkviii JP,

John Poulos