Embarrassing Government

I don't know how much it's covered on the news in the US, but the case of Alabam citizen Gabe Watson drowing his new wife, Tine Watson, on a diving trip down here in '03, is hitting the headlines down here. Our piss weak State Government pleaded him down to manslaughter and gave him a 12 months sentence. The Alabama govt wants out state govt to hand over the evidence so they can try him in the US, but our govt is stalling with every excuse. Out state govt is out of control, squandering money, taxing us to death, and now embarrassing us to the rest of the world. From one Aussie I apologise for theses gutless wonders.

Reply to
Grey Hawk

We have our doubts about that story here..... Why would someone from Alabama go all the way down under to drown his wife when there are so many perfectly good swamps (with gator's) in Alabama? Jeff

Reply to
Deepnhock