empty heads abound

Can you believe that anyone could be so hard up that they would open multiple news accounts to send out scads of worthless junk in the hopes of annoying someone they don't know?? That tactic makes the effort to block his jibberish futile. That still does not disable our ability to ignore him. That M,I-5 freak probably masterbates to the mental vision of wallpaper. I once heard it said that "empty barrels make the most noise!"

Reply to
dwcars

All we really need is an address and 'HELP' is on the way. KK