F/S '61 Studebaker Lark

rollover, eight cylinder,three speed, good body panels,it's a four door,parts/retore. asking $600.00.

Listing for a friend.

in Pa. come take it while at York!

-- Message posted using

information at

larkvalley

OK it's a rollover, how are the tail lights!

Does it have overdrive?

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Yeah, how ARE the tail lights?!?!?!

Dan Kay

Reply to
Dan Kay

I will update you guys tomorrow, I don't think it has O/D ,but not too sure!

-- Message posted using

information at

larkvalley

Reply to
blacklarkviii

I have a Cruiser with a good roof! (but NOOOO tail lights)

"blacklarkviii carolina.rr.com>" But, what about thetailights????

Reply to
Barry

Taillights are in rough shape as they are cracked

-- Message posted using

information at

larkvalley