Fate of my 1964 Commender.

The car that I contributed to the museum was deemed, as it was a lower=line car, not worth restoring. It ended up in thee hands of a young man - as his first car, it seems. He thought that, as long as there was oil on the dipstick, there was enough. Engine ruined and it is probably now in a crushed state.

Reply to
Karl Haas

That's a damn shame Karl That's one reason I would not give a car to a museum without some conditions.

Reply to
studeblu