FL state meet

For those who still read this forum and were at the meet, thanks! I hope it was enjoyable. The meets are nothing without the cars and people! It was a lot of work and a big learning experience. Pics will be available soon and I will try and remember to post a link. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Thanks Geo. look forward to see the pictures.

Reply to
LeRoy

Glad you enjoyed it, Jimmyjim! Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George