Fog light switch on '55 models

Where is the switch for the fog lights on '55 models? I know where they are for '53-'54 but see no holes for them on the '55.

TIA

John

Reply to
fieronut

Under the dash, I only recall it was hard to find on my Speedster.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

For models without wrap-around windshields (except Speedster) there is a drilling template to locate a hole an inch or so to the left of the instrument panel. They use a toggle switch. The Speedster has a toggle switch mounted on a plate hung under the left end of the dash. Wrap-around windshield cars have a removeable plug in the dash above the regular light switch. They use a push-pull switch.

Reply to
Dwain G.

My 55 (wrap around) has it along with the other push-pull switches. 3 on one side and 3 on the other. Can't remember which is the fog lights, but think it's on the left, bottom.

Reply to
SilverStude

Top left hole on the left. Oh wait, that's for the '55 Prez sedan..

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire