Foothills Chapter Monthly Meeting

The Foothills Chapter is having its monthly meeting this Tuesday, April 2nd at the Austrian-Canadian Cultural Center, 3112-11 Str. NE. at 7:30 PM.

For those who want to eat, the center has a restaurant on the premises.

Members and guest welcome!

Craig

Reply to
Craig Parslow

If today, Sunday, is April 1st, and your meeting is Tuesday, April 2....... What's the date for Monday, tomorrow? Jeff (inquiring minds ) Rice

"Craig Parslow" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Its a leap year,dummy

Reply to
RBK.

Nisan 14 on the old Jewish calendar. (full moon tonight)

Okay, I'm finger dyslexic!!

Tuesday is the THIRD. Tuesday is the THIRD. Tuesday is the THIRD. Tuesday is the THIRD. Tuesday is the THIRD. Tuesday is the THIRD. Tuesday is the THIRD. Tuesday is the THIRD. Tuesday is the THIRD. Tuesday is the THIRD.

Okay, Mr. Rice, why didn't we have 'Copy & Paste' when we were in school and had to write lines???!!?

Craig.

Reply to
studebaker8

Man-o-man... I remember diagramming sentences Jeff (just bustin' on ya pardner! ..) Rice

Okay, Mr. Rice, why didn't we have 'Copy & Paste' when we were in

Reply to
Jeff Rice

And now we have teachers seeing students who submit papers with text-messaging style sentences.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud