FS: 1962 Lark Convertible (pre- E-Bay offer)

I'm planning on putting my '62 Lark convertible up for sale on E-Bay in a few weeks, unless someone on the NG is interested in it. This was the car that I was planning on modifying for my "Hemi-Lark" project, but have now changed my plans into making a Hemi powered '65 Chevy pickup.

I'm waiting to see if I can get the Title straightened out on it here in South Carolina which may be a royal pain in the ass. This is the only thing from keeping me from putting it up on E-Bay today. The car is in decent shape with most of the sheetmetal being NOS (parts I purchased that go with the car or suspected replacement parts installed by a previous owner). The only bad parts that I know of are in the passenger floor and the two front corners. I have one good replacement corner that came out of a donor car, the other will need some metal work unless you can find another donor vehicle with good front corners. The car doesn't have an engine or transmission... but I know where you can get a good rebuildable one. Otherwise the car is complete. My asking price, and reserve if it goes to E-Bay, is $3000... will entertain reasonable realistic offers. If your state DMV is a little more reasonable than SC, I'll knock off $100 if you can take it with a Bill of Sale and a clear NCIC check... it came back as never being Titled in SC and not reported as stolen. This is all that's needed to title an "abandoned vehicle" in SC, but I have to wait to get a Bill of Sale from my county magistrate (was told wait time in the waiting room would be anywhere from 20 minutes to two days... at which point I left the building). The car is currently in Winston-Salem, NC. Ray can give you a better idea of what needs to be done to body/frame... so feel free to ask him if you have specific questions.

Pictures here:

Thanks,

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Looking forward to the progress report on the Chevy.

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

WTF Lee... With that kind of attitude you're better off bastardizing a Chevy......

"Lee Aanderud" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

What attitude... just saying the car was for sale.

Do I need a professional salesman to rewrite my post?

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud