Global Warming and the Internet (OT...for those that know what OT means) (rant)

Seems like Annapolis would be the right place!

Jeff DeWitt

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

John Poulos

Reply to
John Poulos

*** Do you think he started a new job before finishing a previous one like most do today?

Are you having problems like that with the trades in your area too? Its bad here with a labor shortage and all; too many are biting off more than they can chew, not to mention, there are some legitimate material shortages like concrete. My neighbor across the alley from me had what was supposed to be a 3-week kitchen renovation drag on for five months before all was said and done, and there's still a few deficiencies the contractor hasn't gone back to fix yet.

Craig.

Reply to
Craig Parslow