Gm service manuals info

Thought that I would share this info with u folks. Some of us do own other collector cars so I thought this might come handy.

Helm Incorporated in Highland Park Michigan. They print the factory service manuals for GM. They have some availability of past model manuals also. The phone number is 313-865-5000.

Stude wise they might have something that covers the '65 & '66, so it's not a totally O.T. post.

Reply to
Pckstude