Going to try it again

On Friday, I received my new hood insulator from SI and want to get this right THIS time. The last one a bought was an NOS one from Sasco, and it had been rolled up so long I could barely open it up. Anyway, it pretty much disintegrated after it was installed. This repro one is much nicer, but I want to install it right.

Two questions, what type of adhesive should I use? Does the SMOOTH side glue to the hood or the insulation side?

Mark

65 Cruiser
Mark Anderson

John Poulos

John,

When you say "smooth side down", does that mean smooth side showing, or do I apply the glue to the smooth side?

Mark

65 Cruiser
Mark Anderson

Reply to