Gold plated?

What makes this part so valuable? eBay 140158880424 Allen

Reply to
satdoc2 via CarKB.com

Greed

"satdoc2" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

CarKB.comhttp://www.carkb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/studebaker/200709/1 I would guess either stupidity or competitiveness......or some of both.

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark

He's got 11 bids on it so far!

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Well, that's just rediculous. If anyone wants one, I'll send it to you free of shipping for HALF of his current bid of $50.00!

Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

CarKB.comhttp://www.carkb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/studebaker/200709/1 dunno, but don't laugh... I had to get the "birdies" for my '62 Lark gold plated because they weren't available repro... the grille one was, but not the ones on the C-pillars...

nate

Reply to
N8N

Easy and I hav said it before, most Stude owners have no idea the SDC exists, and bcause of that they don't know about all the vendors. York 2007 windshield wiper motor went for $309.60 while Dennis had six on his tabl for $125. Guys could not belive it.

Reply to
Bill Glass

"> Easy and I hav said it before, most Stude owners have no idea the SDC

Yes, we are truly blest. Thank you, Evil Vendors!

Reply to
comatus

Reply to
blacklarkviii

I just had to look... $4.95 each from a major vendor - nice markup!

snipped-for-privacy@bex.net wrote:

Reply to
Jeff Grohs

Anyone know what the opening bid was?

If the vendor just put the thing up there with either no or a very minimal opening bid and people that just didn't know any better bid the thing up that's not the vendors fault.

Jeff DeWitt

Jeff Grohs wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt