Good price?

This doesn't look like a bad price to me. Needs more pictures, but a $1500 BIN?

Mark

65 Cruiser
Mark Anderson

It is a repaint... originally white it appears... The bad areas on these tended to be where the A- and B-pillars joined the floor and there are no pix of these areas. Front fender rust is not a big deal as NOS is so readily availabe.

It is also hard to tell from the pix what condition the tailgate is in. The bottom edge rusts badly on them and this one looks 'funny' in that area. I can't tell if it is from rust repair or other damage.

Being a Massachusetts car, I would want a LOT of pictures and description of the floors, pillars and fenders.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

OK, I'll admit I'm taking a chance, but $1500 for a sliding roof wagon ? Can you say "parts runner", poor N8.

Lee wrote:

John Poulos

How many parts do you intend running after in those three weeks?

Lee

Lee Aanderud

John Poulos

Geeeeez, it's an A/C car to boot!

JT

John Poulos wrote:

Grumpy AuContraire

Stude George has been looking for one of these for a while... Matthew

Grumpy AuC> Geeeeez, it's an A/C car to boot!

mbstude

Studebaker George

Just don't do any wheeling and dealing that involves that Silver Hawk!

Dave

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

If it's the nice $8500 one in Ca., you'd better buy it quick then.

So. Ga. Cruiser wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
Studebaker George

Just as long as the '38 stays where it is. Well, I could live with it if it were in my back yard. :)

Matthew Burnette

Studebaker George wrote:

Reply to
mbstude

Hmm, I see someone hit the "Buy it now"...

Jeff DeWitt

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt