Good report, after touring Studebaker National Museum.

Not to reprint the whole paper, but this is a nice writeup from the Opinion Section, of the 1/15/08 Online Edition of the South Bend Tribune:

Not sure who the writer is, but nice PR just the same.

Museum visit an amazing experience VOICE OF THE PEOPLE

It had been a while since I'd toured South Bend's Studebaker National Museum -- not since it moved from its South Main Street facility to the museum complex at Chapin and Washington streets. During the holidays we wanted to show off some of the area's resources to family members visiting from Canada, so one afternoon we made the museum (and subsequently, the Northern Indiana Center for History) our destination.

Everyone, including me, was totally enthralled with our experience. The Studebaker National Museum is a first-class facility with beautiful, breath-taking displays of vehicles and artifacts that fascinate, entertain and educate everyone of all ages. The Center for History is extremely impressive, too. We were proud to show off these superb resources to our visiting family members, and we will take every opportunity to do so again.

If it's been a while since you have visited our museums, I suggest that you rediscover these marvelous resources in the near future. And if you've never visited South Bend's museum complex, I highly recommend that you do so soon. You'll be amazed.

Keith Greene South Bend

Reply to
keith_kichefski

to repentance, and to justify sinners, and to leave the righteous in their sins; to fill the needy, and leave the rich empty.

772. Holiness.--Effundam spiritum meum.[155] All nations were in unbelief and lust. The whole world now became fervent with love. Princes abandoned their pomp; maidens suffered martyrdom. Whence came this influence? The Messiah was come. These were the effect and sign of His coming.

773. Destruction of the Jews and heathen by Jesus Christ: Omnes gentes venient et adorabunt eum.156 Parum est ut,157 etc. Postula a me.158 Adorabunt eum omnes reges.159 Testes iniqui.160 Dabit maxillam percutienti.161 Dederunt fel in escam.162

774. Jesus Christ for all, Moses for a nation.

The Jews blessed in Abraham: "I will bless those that bless thee." But: "All nations blessed in his seed." Parum est ut,163 etc.

Lumen ad revelationem gentium.164

Non fecit taliter omni nationi, said David, in speaking of the Law. But, in speaking of Jesus Christ, we must say: Fecit taliter omni nationi.165 Parum est ut, etc., Isaiah. So it belongs to Jesus Christ to be universal. Even the Church offers sacrifice only for the faithful. Jesus Christ offered that of the cross for all.

775. There is heresy in always explaining omnes by all, and heresy is not explaining it sometimes by all. Bibite ex hoc omnes;166 The Huguenots are heretics in explaining it by all. In quo omnes peccaverunt,167 the Huguenots are heretics in excepting the children of true believers. We must, then, follow the Fathers and tradition in order to know when to do so, since there is heresy to be feared on both sides.

776. Ne timeas pusillus grex.168 Timore et tremore.169--Quid ergo? Ne timeas modo timeas. Fear not, provided

Reply to
keith_kichefski