good studebaker day

got JP's trans back in (what a PITA, but for some reason nowhere near as much of a PITA as it was last time... practice, etc.?) and amazingly enough I managed to make some new wiper pivot gaskets for my car and got them installed without breaking anything. Car actually started right up after sitting for two weeks in the rain, and I think I'm getting close to "the end" on the waterproofing... only two little puddles on the floor today, and it was a torrential downpour when I arrived at JP's. Someday I will install carpet!

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel