Great News

Dustybob here,

I just had a call from Jim Kranak. He is home and doing very well with a great attitude. He has been able to get around with a walker and a

4-legged cane, although progress is slow. He said if he is feeling good this weekend, he's coming to York. So be on the lookout.

Dustybob

Reply to
Bob Wagner

FANTASTIC!!

Jim

Reply to
Jim Turner

Terrific! Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Reply to
oldcarfart

That is great! I was wondering how he was.Thanks for the update....Rich

Reply to
ChampTruckingCompany