guess it didn't sell

That really looked like a deal! I'll take $15,000 for mine. And who would spend $40,000 to restore a 49 1.5 ton truck!? And then only want about 1/3 of their money spent back. Like I said, I'll take $15,000 for mine, and everyone knows the whole story on it. And, it even dumps!!! Matthew (any takers?) Burnette

Reply to
mbstude

John Poulos

mbstude

mbstude

Check this out. Aren't those the little things that came in cereal> boxes a time ago? I just bought the real deal on ebay for a grand total> of $11.00. Sheesh...> Matthew

Reply to
John Poulos

> Check this out. Aren't those the little things that came in cereal> > boxes a time ago? I just bought the real deal on ebay for a grand total> > of $11.00. Sheesh...> > Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

I sent him several emails informing him that the value was terribly inflated. He told me that his "parts man" told him that it was rare. I told him that his "parts man" was wrong and sent him to a current listing of one on ebay where the bidding was at $5.00 to prove my point and then sent an email to ebay's fraud division. I guess since they have not pulled the auction, they don't feel it is intentionally fraudulent. Maybe they just figure "buyer beware" as I suppose deliberately or accidentally overpriced is not a crime. Unless I truly do know the value of an item I want, I always check for similar items on ebay or elsewhere to get an idea of the value of something before I bid on it. I sure wouldn't buy anything from this guy with the poor rating he has.

> > Check this out. Aren't those the little things that came in cereal>> > boxes a time ago? I just bought the real deal on ebay for a grand total>> > of $11.00. Sheesh...>> > Matthew

Reply to
Terry and Glenda

Maybe third time will be a charm;)

Mark

65 Cruiser
Terry and Glenda wrote:

>> > Check this out. Aren't those the little things that came in cereal> >> > boxes a time ago? I just bought the real deal on ebay for a grand total> >> > of $11.00. Sheesh...> >> > Matthew

Reply to
Mark Anderson