Guy Selling 27 Cars on EBAY

I am selling my collection of cars. My wife had our baby girl 3 weeks early!!! So I will not have time for the cars with a new daughter.

He must be having post partum depression!!

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Here's another one of his "original" "low mileage" cars. Notice that nice factory A/C pump. And what is that radio??

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

Clearly, another misguided individual with poor prioritization skills...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Alex, The radio is made by what looks like Custom Autosound. Radio cassettes that put out 200 watts and have MP3 capabilities. That is their custom made name plate for Studebakers. You can get them to make a radio for a Olds, mustang etc. I really don't like the knobs.

Alex Magdaleno wrote:

Reply to
Studebaker-r2-4-me via CarKB.c

Is that true that only 367 were made?

What's with the " make offer"? We don't get to see the bids? I think his story is bullshit.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

Reply to
satdoc2 via CarKB.com

It's a fixed price listing, not a auction so there are no bids.

Alex Magdaleno wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos