halogen head lights dim

This afternoon i removed the halogen sealed beams. They are sealed you can not put a bulb in it they are Sylvania halogen extra vision

65/55 watts.The headlight sockets look good,i also removed the headlight switch it looked like it might have been replaced at one time.does anybody no were ground for the headlights is on a 64 Avanti.I looked in j.c. whitney they have some headlight realys.My garage is over 90 in the after noon even with all fans on.about 30 miles east of Atlanta. thank you in advance for your help.

Lenny

Reply to
Lenny