HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE! AND ALL U OTHER JULY NGer's!

hey all- It's that time of year again...... the 19th of July, is Lee DeLaBarre's birthday and I wanted to post it here so he gets lotsa good birthday wishes!

have a GREAT day Lee!

mel and danny

Reply to
Mel

Have a Happy B-day from me too!!!!!!!!!!

Mel wrote:

Reply to
oldcarfart

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday Lee.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

I also presented myself the cruel world on the 19th of July, 59 years ago.

Dustybob

Reply to
Dustybob

Thanks for the b-day wishes, Mel! Wish you and Danny were here to help us celebrate it

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Thanks Jerry!

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

I'll try my best, Calvin! Getting away for the weekend to Martinsburg is probably the best present I'll get this year.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Happy Birthday to Lee and DustyBob!

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

Many happy returns, Lee!! Easy on the cake & ice cream now.

Reply to
TomNoller

Happy Birthday Lee. I'll see if I can find a something appropiate to do at the zone meet to commenerate your aging. Ron

Reply to
Ron Butts

Don't sleep in the same room with him after he has a few beers, Bob, he SNORES LIKE THE DEVIL!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEE!

Reply to
Dave's Place

Happy Birthday Lee and Bob, Sure wish I was going to WV this weekend to have a cool one with you, but, new job and lots of hours, (again) but that WILL get better!

Have a Happy Birthday and many more to both of you.

Jim Turner

Reply to
Jim Turner

Uh-oh. I know all about those "New jobs." More demanding than the last job. Hope you get that convertible finished!

Dave (Temporary, occasional, part time help, putting in more hours than ever.) Lester Dave's Place Home of the Internationally Renowned Studebakers, 'Sheba and Goliath See pictures at

Dave's Place

LOL.... I forgot about that, Dave!

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Thanks to ALL you guys.... It sure is nice to be among 'family' and I appreciate your well wishes.

I hope to be able to see all of you I have met in the past and meet the guys I only know from the monitor at future meets (assuming Debbie lets me live that long)

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Thanks everybody, Dustybob

Reply to
Dustybob

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you , happy birthday Lee and Bob, happy birthday to yoooooooouuuuuuu. In my best base voice.

Reply to
blacklarkviii

hope you enjoy your day.....and this weekend in WV. And don't worry, though we're miles away, we'll tip a beer in your honor! and then we'll tip another for DustyBob! Happy Birthday to both of you!

Lee wrote:

Reply to
Mel

You just gotta learn to duck or stay out of arm's length. She hits hard but thankfully she doesn't have much reach.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester