Happy Birthday Ted Harbit!

Today (Sunday, May 7, 2006) is Ted Harbit's 71st Birthday! Not as dramatic as last year's big Seven-OH...but from here on out, Ted will take any he can get! Happy Birthday, Ted, and MANY more. BP

Reply to
bobcaripalma

I only wish that I'm driving as fast as him when I'm that age and the cops are not behind me. Have a very Happy Birthday, Ted! And I hope to see you in Omaha. . .rumor has it that there is a Drag Strip in Pacific Junction, Iowa that may be open for us. . .

Rick (would pay for a ride in the Chicken Hawk) Courtier

Reply to
Rick Courtier

couldn't happen to a nicer guy, happy birthday Ted!

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Indeed, a very happy birthday to you, Ted. I sure am sorry I did not get over to the fairgrounds to visit with you and Mary Ann during the meet and hope that we can get together soon. Debbie was excited about the actually attending a Studebaker function and she and Emily sure made the most of it.

Reply to
Lee

Happy Birthday TED. jimmijim

Reply to
jimmijim8

And a very happy birthday from me, too. May there be many more.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

GO TED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
oldcarfart

Happy Birthday Ted. May the air be cool and the asphalt sticky. Ron Butts

Reply to
Ron Butts

I don't know that I ever want to be as old as Ted is, but I'd like one day to grow up to be as nice, or as fast, as he is.

Happy Birthday, Ted!

Reply to
Dave's Place

Seventy-one is looking younger every year. Happy Birthday Ted! You aren't getting any slower!

Reply to
Loy Daniel

It looks like old Ted will be running in a 50 Fastest Muscle Car shootout at INDY. Exact dates to be announced (if anyone is interested).

PR man Palma lives close enough to Raceway Park he might find time to be there, dontcha think? Stay tuned Studebaker fans.

Also, Hot Rod magazine has a story on the Chicken Hawk coming out in the August isue. Should be good.

Reply to
Lark Parker

Best wishes, Ted - keep the pedal to the metal!

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Pat Drnec

Ted, most of us have lived our drag racing dreams vicariously through you, enjoying the successes of your Studes. Thanks for providing us such memories. You've selflessly and patiently guided and helped many of us enjoy the hobby without reward. You are what heros and legends are made of.

Happy Birthday, Ted. May you have many more healthy years.

Best regards, Richard

Richard Morris Renton, WA

1964 Avanti R-1 #5367 1990 Avanti 4-door #78
Reply to
Rich

Happy birthday Ted, same birthday as my mama she's 85, Hope you have many more,

Bob Whiten Wagonmaster

Wagonmaster

Reply to
blacklarkviii

Happy Birthday Ted!!!!

Reply to
Mertz Racing

Keep truckin', Ted.

JoeH.

Reply to
JoeH

Ted, happy birthday!!! Though we met for the first time face to face just this weekend I have known about you for years. "Always a gentlemen and a great guy." When that is all you ever here about somebody they should live long and teach all the rest of us how it's done. Write that book, Ted. We all would love the read. Rich La Torre

Reply to
am not r2

Happy Birthday, Ted - You are my idol! MikeW.

Reply to
Mike Williams

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TED!!!! AND MANY, MANY MORE!!!!

MEL AND DAN

Reply to
Mel