Harbor Freight $5 off any $35 Purchase <link>

FWIW, I've found good prices here and bought one of their Edelb. carbs.

TomNoller

Damn, Jeff!!! The $230 I spent there Saturday wasn't enough....now you're tempting me to go back for those furniture roller pads on wheels?

I started to grab a couple of them and asked the manager "How much are these?"

"They're $19.99...but they go on sale Wednesday for $14.99 if you want to wait."

Dang...okay, usually I'd say to heck with it and just get what I need...but this was a perfectly good excuse to go back to Harbor Freight and prowl through the entire store again! There's no telling WHAT I missed...or what I might find that I really need!

I figure those things are extra sturdy hardwood, hard casters for easy rolling, rated for 1000 pounds and would make dandy little engine dollies for the several engines I have sitting in the shop!

With all the 'extraneous crap' I still have stored in there, I'm constantly needing to move stuff around to make my way to a shelf or a tool on the far wall...and I'd like ot regain use of my creepers that are currently serving as engine dollies!

Oh well..the life of a car-guy is fraught with perils...and turning me loose in Harbor Freight with a Visa card is one of those fears that Trish is just going to have to conquer!

:) Harbor Freight, ho!!!

Bob (the tool "ho" )

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to