Headed to Tallahassee today

Studebaker George will take delivery of the evaportaor, and soon The South Georgia Cruiser will have a totally clean block and radiator, and 134 air conditioning...

Dave

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

The "evaportaor" is a completely new device that will make my AC better that yours, you see...

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser
Reply to
Studebaker George

I hear that they do all sorts of goofy stuff in Georgia... Wherever that is...

I've ever heard rumor of some high school kid riding around in an Orange Stoodeebayker...

And Dave, way to go on that A/C. Looking forward to seeing it on April

  1. Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

George.. You ok? (weather wise) Weather TV had your area smacked hard by T-storms... Jeff

Reply to
DEEPNHOCK

Do you have a big/bigger condensor on there? Jeff

Reply to
DEEPNHOCK

We "escaped" the tornado stuff but had severe rain. Driving in at seven AM the rain was so bad I had to pull over and wait for it to subside a bit. Radio said a tornado was right on top of us! Never saw it but it did touch down about ten miles away and then another in Perry. Huge tree fell up front at the shop and took out the power lines so no power for most of the day, but other than that we are fine. As far as a condenser, I will use one of the latest HiPo aluminum from Classic; the biggest that will fit in front of the radiator and it will also get a nice SPAL fan and controller. Auxillary fuse panel and relays to route the power and HiLo switch to protect the whole mess. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

I use a fan "control box" that also has a temp sensor (drill and tap a hole either in the water manifold or the thermostat housing) and is adjustable. The fan will come on with the AC or when the temp gets high enough. Also has a diode to prevent the fan from feeding back when not running. It has provison for two fans if you desire. Relays and auxillary fuse panel for the main AC stuff. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George