High performance connecting rods

For those that are interested in building Studebaker high performance engines -- I just got this info from Nimesh Solanki (404-317-8689) He has several sets of Howard's connecting rods made to withstand up to 1150 HP -----1195.00 a set. Very well made, for more info, contact Nimesh

Reply to
studehdtp53

How do I get on the waiting list for the next batch?

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud