holding my breath

The valve covers and air cleaner on my '55 President State Coupe looked awful. Noone seemed to know what color gold they should be. I looked at the many pictures I have saved on my hard drive and decided to take a shot. Yesterday, I dropped them off at the powder coater and should have them back mid-week. Powder coating is so much easier to maintain than paint. I'm holding my breath and hoping got the best. He had 6 golds to choose from.

Reply to
dwcars

Giving up and going Division 8, huh ... Jeff

"dwcars" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice