Holy dead zones, Batman...

Wow.. Nobody out there...a newsgroup full of ghosts... What a shame...I finally get a few minutes to post something and there is nothing but a vacuum... Oh well, one week away from the Southeast Zone Meet and I am..of course...not ready. I have been working on everyone else's cars and have only one week to get one of my own ready. I will be there even if I have to drive the stinkin' minivan, but sure would be nice if I can coax one of my poor neglected Studes into going...thank goodness the time changes this weekend and I can labor longer! Hope to see a few of the 'ghosts' at the meet, Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George
Dave's Place www.davesplaceinc
Reply to