holy grail

i have just gotten a call from a local guy that wants to do a 53/54 street rod. he is looking for the proverbial street rodder's holy grail

----a rust free 53/54 hardtop with or without a drive line. my take on this guy is that he very skilled and very sincere and that he has the ability to put together a top notch show vehicle. anybody out there got a holy grail? ed

Reply to
edjellis

I have one for sale.

check link

&sort=1

Reply to
Weeg_1

The link leads me to a Starlight coupe (C body), not the Starliner hardtop (K body) that the request is for. I would sell my finished (350/350/Mustang II/all new interior/etc.)'54 Starliner, but it is $19K.

Reply to
studegary