hood emblem

My 1949 Land Cruiser had its hood emblem repainted when I got it and I'm wondering if it is correct. The background is all brown with no color. I'm seeing other emblems with the background red and blue. Which is correct? Pictures can be seen at my site below. Thanks. Jim

Jim

The red and blue one is the correct emblem. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Cruiser had its hood emblem repainted when I got it and

Thanks Paul. Would you know if the Commander emblem also fits the Land cruiser. Jim Scott

Reply to
Jim

Scott I have N.O.S. badges like that in stock. R.Kapteyn at snipped-for-privacy@mac.com Shameless evil vendor.

Reply to