Hopless car update

Hey folks, remember in my crazyness earlier in the week that I was thinking of buying a '59 rambler? Can we say misrepresentation? Well I went to go pick up the rambler on wednesday. It wasn't supposed to have any rust, but it did. The floor boards were rusty, and that's not a good thing with those early unibody ramblers. Plus it had several dents in it that weren't mentioned, and it had 92k miles on it and not 40. But it was the floorboards that turned me off from it. Besides it's not that desirable of a car anyways. So it's onto the 53 packard ambulance. I don't think this guy advertised it to the right audience. I'm sure that i'm missing something on this. Why hasn't anyone bought it? He had to advertise it in the packard parts and acc because it doesn't have a title. His wife is hollering at him to get that white elephant out of the yard. He had lots of packard guys looking to buy parts off of it, but wants to sell it whole. I'm sure that it will turn out to be a white elephant for me too. Here's the link. Tell me what u think.

Pckstude

Ghostbusters...Packard style! Jeff (It's so ugly it's cute) Rice

"Pckstude" ..

Jeff Rice

I think your nuts, but in a good way

With a bit of work, OK a lot of work, you will have a really cool and unique vehicle, good luck!

Jeff DeWitt

Pckstude wrote:

Jeffrey DeWitt

Less than 20 miles from me.

Bob40

Bob

Unless there is something about this particular Packard that you are passionate about, I'd wait. There are lots of great cars that will come available and you will have spent your money on a white elephant.

Reply to
lare911

It speaks to me, therefore I advise you to run away quickly, after all anything I like must be tragically flawed.

( Ask any of my dozen or so ex's, and take into consideration my love of Amiga computers, OS/2, and Caldera Linux as well as my purchase of a Daewoo BEFORE the GM dirty tricks. )

p.d.

Pckstude wrote:

Oujdeivß

Unique is the nicest to say:-) but it's definitly a car worth restoring,even if it for sure would dig large holes in your wallet. If you really is in for this car,buy it,any doubts skip it:-) BTW I think it's cool:-) Regards Nightmare "Pckstude" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Nightmare

midlant