How does this work....

Ebay - 64 GT Hawk Serial # 64V-5791 (up in 25 minutes)

Mine 64V-2488

If they only made around 1700 of them, how does this numbering system work?

Reply to
SilverStude

Should have included the URL

SilverStude

Reply to
Transtar60

Avantis got their own serial numbers starting with 63R-1001

Nick

Reply to
Studedude

My old 64v 20152 was made the last day of SB production and was 9th from the end GT, IIRC. (This isn't to say that it isn't the last super-hawk,. though.) The remains of it are in the hands of a SDC member in a dry state, the last I knew, but were far from restorable )a pi;ller on left side missing bottom inch or two.)

Karl

Reply to
midlant