How in the heck does your stupid post appear before my not stupid post?

Are you chittin' me. Let it go Jeffey boy. I thought there was an unwritten mutual agreement that surmised last go around. I see your're still alive and trying to stir chit . your friend jimmijim

Reply to
jimmijim

Thank you. And going back to the very first contrary post you ever made to me. You continue to prove my point. The mirror is an amazing thing, whether you are standing in front of it, or someone is holding it up in front of you. Have a great day...

Reply to
Deepnhock