How long will it take to have this Studebaker listing pulled from Ebay?

I was tooling around on ebay and this newly listed 1951 Studebaker came up on the search. It has an XXX rated photo and it says"Free Whore for the Winner" It has a photo of a womens genitiala (sp). Here is the link but I warn you it is very vulgar.

Why would ebay even allow anything like this at all?

We are one day closer is all I have to say.

Bob Miles Tucson AZ

Reply to
bob m

I tried to report this to ebay and it comes back with sorry this in not a valid ebay number.

Bob Miles Tucson AZ

Reply to
bob m

Went and contacted ebay directly and checked back and they pulled it.

Bob Miles Tucson AZ

Reply to
bob m

John Poulos

I wonder what your search words were, "Stude* w**re"?

Reply to
oldcarfart

The same thing happened the other night along with a TON of bogus items. I noticed that for a couple hours ebay was frantically trying to get rid of the stuff but was having troubles. The "empty items" were mentioned here and like the porno stuff if you clicked on one it would take you to a bonus sign up page. I thought ebay had been hacked when I saw all the crap. Most of it I saw was in the Dodge and DeSoto sections. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Once I saw the Studebaker, I just searched "free w**re" and found the rest.

oldcarfart wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos