I feel old..(OT)

Went to Subway the other day and there was someone there offering a free sandwich if you allowed them to call you and do a survey. Sure, says I...and as I was handed the sandwich they also gave me a coupon for ANOTHER free sandwich. Tonight they called and I sat down to answer their questions... The first question was how old are you..and he rattled off the choices..... The LAST choice was "over fifty". When I said "over fifty" he politely said thank you but you don't qualify for the survey.... Studebaker (old as dirt) George (too old for a lousy sandwich survey!)

Reply to
Studebaker George

But you still got the free sub, right? If so then you got over on them! Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

look at the bright side...when they asked you in the first place you looked young enough to qualify(G)

Reply to
ErnieR

Yeah, I got TWO free subs...I was kind of stunned for a second and then felt like a guy who had just successfully ducked out of jury duty... I still sucks being a fossil, though...(sigh) Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Getting old sure takes the fun out of being carded.

Reply to
Pckstude

No it doesn't! Makes me feel a LOT younger! LOL

Jim

Reply to
Jim Turner

Count your blessings and enjoy the two free sandwiches without going through the bs of answering a bunch of inate questions...

JT

Studebaker George wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I was watching "Ray" on the TV tonight and realized that I couldn't even remember if I ad ever seen him loive. The forstrecord of his I ever bought was "You Better Leave My Woman Alone," about '53 - '56. Great record and Great Movie (and great Studebaker)

Karl

Reply to
midlant