I love this truck

7&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item0081266719&rd=1&rd=1who knew that they have wi fi at the hospital.Rich

Reply to
am not r2

itraseecab

(Hope the hospital thing is just visiting.....) Interesting truck. Looks rusted out bad enough to make rat rodding it the only way out. The bed is shot, so I wonder about the cab floor near the doors. I can just see this thing lurching, surging, and bucking like a bronco, and going like stink! Would be fun! Jeff

Reply to
Jeff