I'm a vendor again

Turns out the extra parts that the collector through in with the purchase of the R2 Daytona package car is much larger then I expected. I've moved 2 pickup loads so far and have not made a big dent in it. I could lay the stuff out that I brought home today and you'd think it was Newman and Altman in 1970. Lots of stuff with old price tags like a $25 Lark 160 MPH speedo, $10.00 rocker panels, $3.00 emblems and the like.

Reply to
John Poulos

Sounds like a fair price to me.

Rick (I like cheap) Courtier

Reply to
Rick Courtier

oh yea you get some '61 lark parts?

Reply to
Larkylou

OK, JP-

When will you post a list on line for us to pick through? I need Nos

57 Champion stuff. Flathead
Reply to
FlatheadGeo

Addendum:

Am I being anal or what? Car is almost done and I want to replace used stuff with NOS stuff? Help, am I sick or what? Flathead

Reply to
FlatheadGeo

Here's some of todays load:

John Poulos

Good for you, JP - I'm in Vegas for a few days, can I borrow the horseshoe?

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Pat Drnec

Sure, split your 8's, double down on 11 and have fun, then go get my R2 Hawk.

Pat Drnec wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

ved then

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
blacklarkviii

oh-fuking-whaaaa! be happy they are now available to you!

Reply to
oldcarfart

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Reply to
John Poulos

Michael,

If they take care of the stuff it becomes available when either they or their heirs decide it's time to unload it. So like with this stash every once in a while a pile of parts long thought unavailable shows up.

Jeff DeWitt

Michael - Roseland FL wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

Hey... I need all new hardware for the brakes on my T-Cab... Springs, clips 'n retainers. You got???

JT

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

better this way than guys dies and all the crap goes to scrap yard for $2.00 per hundred lbs.

Reply to
oldcarfart

Nope, 90% of the parts are trim, emblems and goodies tat he picked up, not many hard parts.

Grumpy AuC> Hey... I need all new hardware for the brakes on my T-Cab... Springs,

Reply to
John Poulos

Listening to all this talk of hoarding, I think that when I croak I'll just have mine buried with me.

Bo

begin 666 cg.gif M1TE&.#EA-0`0`-4C`/___P```/GY`-75`/CX`-+2`/;V`,[.`/7U`-[>`-O; M`-;6`-C8`-?7`-SK_@L!A)G H"`D(GX.$HR$NQ?!Y&HJ?H/"(P22S@1'5%7X-@1G4C=V94!A\4 M%0R B89>7 "6EEV9F9IY4F95&48%@)R

Reply to
64daytonaht

I'm gonna have mine welded into a headstone, that way people will see what I took with me.

64dayt> Listening to all this talk of hoarding, I think that when I croak I'll just
Reply to
Pat Drnec