info on a 1966 studebaker

I just found a 1966 studebaker the title just say studebaker can some one help me the vin# is C132604 what did i find please help me thank you

Reply to
bigjoe46

Vin # indicates 66. What you need is the stuff off the body tag.

Reply to
64daytonaht

All that tells us, it that its 6 cylinder car; produced about mid-way through the model year. Please tell us more. What we need is the number on the firewall. It will read something like "S-F4" as an example. Also, give us additional info such as body and interior colors, etc.

Craig

Reply to
Craig Parslow

the number on the fire wall SF4-5161 the interior is red and black the outside is dark red with black top the body look like a lark but it has the daytona emblems on the side of the top.

Reply to
bigjoe46

It sounds like you have a Daytona model. Is the black top vinyl? The 'dark red' is probably Mount Royal Red metallic. If it IS a Daytona, your body tag should read 'F8'. (I used 'F4' as an example). Is it an automatic?

194 or 230 cubic inch?

Craig

Reply to
Craig Parslow

The top is black vinyl has a 3 speed with over drive under the dash some one has put a mid 80s v 6 the tran is a boyd warner

Reply to
bigjoe46

does someone know were to find door striker for 1966 studebaker

Reply to
bigjoe46

Reply to
Pat Drnec